Situated in the heart of Liverpool’s Georgian Quarter
surrounded by some of the finest architecture the city has
to offer. 60 Hope Street is the ideal venue for your special day,
perfect for a Townhouse Wedding or civil ceremony with a modern twist,
it is a truly unique venue. Our team at 60 Hope Street
can help, guide and create a bespoke package tailored to suit
your tastes and requirements. Our committed and professional
team at 60 will provide a level of service to ensure we meet
your expectations during every stage of preparation as well as the
special day itself.
60 Hope Street is an approved venue for Civil Ceremonies,
couples must contact Liverpool Registery office directly
to book their ceremony (0151 225 5706). A £250 charge is
applicable for all Civil Ceremonies held at 60 Hope Street.
This includes fresh flowers for registrars table & the
signing table. The capacity for the private room where
the ceremony is held is 50 sitting.
Whatever the size of your wedding we are able to offer
a flexible arrangement that can accommodate
all wedding sizes.
Private Dining Room for small intimate weddings
Capacity for wedding breakfast: 30 guests on one table,
45 guests on separate tables
Restaurant for larger weddings.
Capacity for wedding breakfast: 80 Guests on separate tables
Our Bistro is available for buffet and dancing.
Capacity 80 guests standing
Single choice, set menus only are available (one menu per party).
Special dietary needs can be accommodated and must be notified
in advance with your menu selection. We ask that one starter,
one main and one dessert are chosen. If selected items become
unavailable a suitable alternative will be provided.
We require you to pre-order your wine selection at least two weeks
prior to your booking and would be grateful if you could let us know
whether you would like still or sparkling water on the table.
If you would like to arrange for a viewing of 60 Hope Street
and discuss your individual wedding requirements please
contact our events team by clicking the button below.
2020 is a leap year and 60 Hope Street are offering one lucky couple the chance to win an intimate wedding breakfast for 20 guests!
WIN YOUR WEDDING BREAKFAST AT 60 HOPE STREET AND CELEBRATE YOUR SPECIAL DAY IN STYLE!
HOW TO ENTER
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing Wedding Breakfast Package follow us on Instagram
and post your proposal on the front steps and tag @60hopest #WEDDINGSAT60
• Hire of the private dining room
• A wedding breakfast for 20 people inclusive of:
• Table Flowers and bride’s bouquet by the Dutch Flower Shop
• A private drinks and canapé reception inclusive of a glass of Prosecco and a selection of three
canapés per person selected by 60 Hope Street
• A three course, single choice, set menu selected by 60 Hope Street including filter coffee, dietary
requirements must be notified in advance with your menu selection
• Half bottle of wine per person selected by 60 Hope Street and carafes of water on the table
• A glass of Prosecco per person for the toast
• White linen table cloths and napkins
• Cake stand and knife
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Entries close midnight on february 29th 2020 with the lucky couple being announced on thursday 19th march 2020
• The winning entry will be chosen by a panel
• The competition is only open to uk residents aged 21 years or over
• The prize winners cannot currently be married
• 60 hope street ltd employees and family members may not enter this competition
• Prize is subject to availability
• The prize is not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable
• There is no cash alternative and the prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
• If we do not receive a response from the winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another
• The prize must be booked by the prize winner and taken within one year of the notification date
• By accepting the prize, consent is automatically given to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity for and on behalf of 60 hope street if so requested
• By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions
• If for any reason a menu item, dish or wine selection becomes unavailable, a suitable alternative will be offered
• Day and date of wedding breakfast photo competition to be confirmed by 60 hope street ltd, competition excludes december 2020
• 60 hope street ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the promotion if circumstances outside its control make this unavoidable
• 60 hope street ltd has arranged this competition in good faith but does not accept liability relating to this prize
• This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with instagram
• Email all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org